By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
Proverbs 24:3-4

3.19.2010

Sluuuuuuurp

As a quick follow-up to the "green foods" post below, I thought I'd share the sweet treat I drank while typing. 


Chocolate Craving Blendation
Get out your blender. Add 1 cup almond milk*, 1 cup ice, 1 packet hot chocolate mix, 1 heaping spoonful each of nutella and peanut butter, 1 banana. Blend until smooth. Add a splash more of milk if it's too thick/icy. Top with whipped cream (I had some left over heavy cream, so I whipped it up with a splash of vanilla extract, a little powdered sugar and a few shakes of cinnamon). Sluuurp it all up & smile! 


Serves 1. Sorry, get your own!


*Almond milk is such a yummy dairy-free alternative to milk. We both love milk but we've noticed a positive stomach reaction to curbing some of the dairy. Feel free to use whatever is in your fridge!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I love this: "Serves One!!!" You gave it to Chris didn't you? :)

    ReplyDelete